'Goodies Have Power, So Use Them Wisely.
Men, who are going out of their way to talk to you,aren't chasing you down because they want to be your friend. What you have can make Adam eat an apple off the tree even though God said don't do it, why would you give it away for free? I'm not talking dollar figures, but he didn't have to take you a date, he didn't have to call you two times a day or do anything? He just showed up. Why? I could be crazy, if you have so much power and control, why give it away? We're setting ourselves up for failure if we don't acknowledge this is what he wants and I have to make him earn it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9-11-26
I often wonder how the family and friends of those who lost loved ones feel on this day? Do they want us to recall the moments or is it sti...
-
Today marks the 1-year anniversary of you not being here with us. i still have not found the words to say fully of all that I want. But I w...
-
Sending out love to all the 80's kids it's been a week 😢 seeing Jimmy Hart took me back watching wrestling with my Daddy. From D...
Thanks for joining my blog and taking the journey!
ReplyDelete