Sunday, November 21, 2010
My Girls
Every artist creative person knows when you are in the studio creating you need your music blasting like crazy!!! to keep you up on those nights when the creative juices are flowing.This song right here so does that for me.I just want to say thank you to Belinda you so Rock!!! for posting this:))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9-11-26
I often wonder how the family and friends of those who lost loved ones feel on this day? Do they want us to recall the moments or is it sti...
-
Today marks the 1-year anniversary of you not being here with us. i still have not found the words to say fully of all that I want. But I w...
-
Sending out love to all the 80's kids it's been a week 😢 seeing Jimmy Hart took me back watching wrestling with my Daddy. From D...
No comments:
Post a Comment