Thursday, July 19, 2018

Makeover Shine

There is something uber unique with Ankara print; and the use is fast becoming endless. The versatility of the different designs is timeless and creates sizzling styles. Over half of today’s …


With flats of course :)
"4/09/17" by longstem ❤ liked on Polyvore featuring Jason Wu, Chicwish, Alexis Bittar, Blue Nile and Anna Beck


Blog da Andrea Rudge: LOOKS DO TRABALHO NO VERÃO - CALÇA BRANCA


image-1


Trendy Spring Polyvore Combinations




джинсы


This is so elegant/comfortable-looking. I need this! |Clothing ideas||Jumpsuits||Businesswear ideas|Formal pantsuits||Outfit ideas||Evening out clothes|My style|

Moda

#plussize women's style






No comments:

Post a Comment

movie night

 Just watched one of my favorite classic films with my dad. I don't recall seeing many films like this growing up