Sunday, November 21, 2010

Word 2 the Wise

'Goodies Have Power, So Use Them Wisely.
Men, who are going out of their way to talk to you,aren't chasing you down because they want to be your friend. What you have can make Adam eat an apple off the tree even though God said don't do it, why would you give it away for free? I'm not talking dollar figures, but he didn't have to take you a date, he didn't have to call you two times a day or do anything? He just showed up. Why? I could be crazy, if you have so much power and control, why give it away? We're setting ourselves up for failure if we don't acknowledge this is what he wants and I have to make him earn it.

1 comment:

movie night

 Just watched one of my favorite classic films with my dad. I don't recall seeing many films like this growing up