Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving



Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving spent with loved ones.Our Thanksgiving celebration started out with a stove not working and a special friend of the family letting us use theirs.We sat down to eat after a long day of my mother and sister slaving in the hot kitchen:)So me and my sister and niece and nephews took off for awhile for checking out local downtown shops that were closed.We had fun walking by the lake checking out the boats ,palm trees ,tall bulidings,fountains it was alot of fun hope to post pictures later.So however thanksgiving found you I hope it found you grateful just to be alive and with the people you love drama and all:))

No comments:

Post a Comment

movie night

 Just watched one of my favorite classic films with my dad. I don't recall seeing many films like this growing up