Friday, April 3, 2020

Janet Jackson - Come Back To Me (Official Music Video)





I remember being obsessed with MTV as a kid. I would watch for hours! Having always been a night owl and having to share just one tv YES!! one I used to sneak and watch . I was introduced to all kinds of musical styles because of it. I recall this video and visually seeing the backdrop wanted to know where this was shot. Back in the day they would even show how they created the videos and how it all came together. When i found out this place called Paris I fell in love . My heart yearns to one day go and see all the magic this beautiful city has to offer . This video inspired me to one day see Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment

movie night

 Just watched one of my favorite classic films with my dad. I don't recall seeing many films like this growing up