Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Winans Wednesday


Image may contain: 2 people, including Kevin Wak Williams, child and closeup, possible text that says 'BeBe CeC WINAN'

Winans Wednesday

Obsessed with this album is not even the word to use. I played this cassette tape out until it DRAGGED!!!! yes I am A side B side old lol!!! When auto reverse set in LORD I thought I would faint.   Being a night owl Hoot,hoot I wrecked myself hearing a classic written by Marvin Winans just for his sister to sing. This song had me doing the UGLY cry .this family omg!! it's almost a crime to be that crazy gifted as singers and AMAZING songwriters . It's one thing to be able to sing a song but write songs that will carry on for generations that amazes me . I can't even pick a song off this album right now. But the one I heard a few minutes ago. the intro alone I LOVES. you can always tell the song by the intro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7nayPW-ceE



No comments:

Post a Comment

movie night

 Just watched one of my favorite classic films with my dad. I don't recall seeing many films like this growing up