Saturday, January 4, 2020

Studio Equipment

I will be posting soon my setup of my photography space that is in the works. You would be amazed the things you did not realize you could do or would have to do for your business. The number one key in business is being resourceful until you can pay the talent you need. It's not even working on a dime at this point you have to learn how to stretch your pennies . Product photography pictures can cost so you have to know how to make it work. I will be sharing links and photos of my process and journey

This camera I found on ebay and will have to wait a few days before I purchase it.



I love how this website shows you the size you need to order for the project you are working on.


https://savageuniversal.com/products/seamless-paper/crimson-seamless-paper/


So many beautiful colors to choose from
https://savageuniversal.com/products/seamless-paper/crimson-seamless-paper/

No comments:

Post a Comment

movie night

 Just watched one of my favorite classic films with my dad. I don't recall seeing many films like this growing up