Saturday, January 18, 2020

Brother's Keeper

A royal expert told Fox News that Prince William and Prince Harry's relationship has hit an "all-time low" amid "Megxit."


I find it all sad what has taking place. It's very bittersweet all that the last few days has brought them as a family. Each I'm sure has dealt with the trauma of losing who who we called Princess Diana but was know only to each of them as mother. I hope they find themselves back in a better space. Waking up to see the wedding of Prince Harry I never would have thought what is taking place have ever happened. How many American girls would have had that kind of honor. One must really count up the cost. Feeling mixed emotions on this as I'm sure the Queens heart is hurting over this. I wonder what would have been the advice there mother would have given :(

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/prince-harry-meghan-markle-queen-announcement-royal


No comments:

Post a Comment

movie night

 Just watched one of my favorite classic films with my dad. I don't recall seeing many films like this growing up