Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Speak out!

So many things impact the lives of those in the African American communities Aids, Abuse, Abortion and now Autism! but sometimes we as a people refuse to acknowledge or even speak of things that so impact the lives of many on a daily basis! but what I realize is that you have to bring awareness to these things that plague so many !and the best way to do that is through film! I just want to share this quick clip of a couple who were featured at this year's Megafest event! Duane & Tisha Martin I hope this video will encourage you and helps you to gain more knowledge of the plight of children within our communities!



Also the trailer for the documentary Miss Martin shot along with a few of her friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

movie night

 Just watched one of my favorite classic films with my dad. I don't recall seeing many films like this growing up