Monday, September 9, 2013

My workout Monday song list!

Well a girl has got to lose weight!:) I won't be posting pictures of my workouts! cause really who wants to see that? and plus those pictures can be used against you one day!:)) but I will show certain ones Maybe! with makeup on LOL!!! anyway here are the songs I use for my work walk outs!!:))

Mandisa what can I say the girl has been a lose inspiration!! I'm so proud of how far she's come




And there is nothing like family! they can either be a help or a hurt in your efforts to lose weight! it's good to have someone on your journey!:))this song list from the Erica & Tina AKA Mary, Mary makes me feel I'm not working out at all:))















No comments:

Post a Comment

movie night

 Just watched one of my favorite classic films with my dad. I don't recall seeing many films like this growing up