Monday, September 9, 2013

Serena Rocks!



Once again Miss Williams had us on the edge of our seats! Eating at cheddars with my family they had it turned on and turned up! to see the match! I was so nervous I kept looking away!:) personally so much was going on this month I lost track of the U.S open! so when I saw it on I thought maybe she was trying to make it to the finals! then my sister checked her phone and said this is the finals! so we ate got ready to go and I was in the parking lot! when she came out saying Serena had come back and she won! We all screamed YES!!! She fought her way back and won I thought she was going to lose this one but she pulled through! You go Girl!!:))

http://espn.go.com/tennis/usopen13/story/_/id/9652185/2013-us-open-serena-williams-wins-17th-grand-slam-title

No comments:

Post a Comment

movie night

 Just watched one of my favorite classic films with my dad. I don't recall seeing many films like this growing up