Monday, July 27, 2026

Music Monday

If you are an 80's kid and grew up watching MTV you had a handful of female artists that were popular. The question was asked the other day what was your favorite Madonna song?  I have to say I always loved the intro to this song. and after reading the comments it was like a musical reunion and one comment I did see where someone said the melancholy was getting heavy as they remembered moments with family and friends who were not around anymore. And I think that could be the reason why so many are trying to bring back and revive old tv shows we watched as kids. They are trying to bring back a more innocent place and time and stay in connection with moments they once had when they were younger. As the song goes you don't know what you got until it's gone and baby the 80's were EPIC 😍💥 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Monday

If you are an 80's kid and grew up watching MTV you had a handful of female artists that were popular. The question was asked the other ...