Wednesday, July 17, 2019
'Morning Glory' Trailer HD
I saw this last night and really enjoyed it:) for so many reasons and on so many levels this spoke to me. I love the saying that God speaks in pictures cause that's what this was for me. Harrison Ford is such a great actor. I love the movies that are not Huge hits! they come in quiet and it feels like it's just a movie that was made just for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9-11-26
I often wonder how the family and friends of those who lost loved ones feel on this day? Do they want us to recall the moments or is it sti...
-
Today marks the 1-year anniversary of you not being here with us. i still have not found the words to say fully of all that I want. But I w...
No comments:
Post a Comment