Wednesday, July 17, 2013

In Memory

I can always remember the day I heard the news of his passing! just hit my heart like a dagger! I was so in love with his work! and never missed a Vogue issue! I would tear pictures out and put them all over my walls! then I fell in LOVE!!! with his home décor line and wanted my room filled with his beautiful pillows!! and my table filled with his beautiful treasures!! he was so gifted! so Multi-talented beyond measure! still miss the old fashion shows they used to interview him on. when I saw his house one time! I  was floored at all the beautiful details! would have loved to have met him in person! one of the people with the IT factor on overload!! the world was blessed to have had such a jewel in it's midst!! 4ever missed and 4ever cherished!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

movie night

 Just watched one of my favorite classic films with my dad. I don't recall seeing many films like this growing up