Sunday, April 24, 2011

So many times in our lives as we try to move foward in life we can hear the whispers of our past mistakes! and failures! and things we would not even want our loved ones to know about us.even things many struggle in life with when we leave out the doors of the church we may battle and think and say If God only knew could he would he Love me in the state I'm in and the answer is Yes!! no matter where you are.you are never to far from his reach.Nothing can ever seperate you from his love nothing just know there's nothing you could ever will ever do 2 make him stop loving you!:))


Fred Hammond says it best here in this song!:))
like i always say for my spell nazi friends you get my drift!!:))

No comments:

Post a Comment

movie night

 Just watched one of my favorite classic films with my dad. I don't recall seeing many films like this growing up