Saturday, February 5, 2011

when i was a little girl

When I was a little girl I alwayes wanted to make dolls.it took me all this time after finding blogs looking around here and there i fell in love wanting to create these little lives that would come alive for a little girl as it did for me when I was little.I'm now in my 30's realizing the dream of making dolls.it's never to late to go after whatever dreams you may have in your hear to make happen .no matter how long it's been it's never 2 late!!:)I remember buying doll magazines going to special doll stores with my mom and sisters when I was little always seeing the pretty faces the way the dresses were made.making my own barbie clothes thinking i would be the next Calvin Klein:)) now i'm seeing that dream come alive after so long.I just love knowing that it's never 2 late 2 create:))

No comments:

Post a Comment

movie night

 Just watched one of my favorite classic films with my dad. I don't recall seeing many films like this growing up