Saturday, July 8, 2017

Home Goods



One can never leave this place without feeling inspired!:) picked up a few items and left wanting to create more of what I saw. So in love with the whole Bohemian chic vibe.



No automatic alt text available.




After seeing a few items I thought to myself what would Mark Montano do? Well here are just a few videos that will inspire you to hit the craft stores this upcoming weekend and start creating.




No Sew Ottoman


Boho Ra Rug floor pillows



Bo Ho ribbon


Bo Ho stools


Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor

No automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: people sitting, living room, table and indoor











No comments:

Post a Comment

movie night

 Just watched one of my favorite classic films with my dad. I don't recall seeing many films like this growing up