Friday, March 30, 2012



They say God speaks in pictures and this film spoke so much to me. I just loved it from start to finish! some of the questions in the film i have asked myself! realizing the sacrifice one makes when kids come into play! also thinking of a new line of cards i wanted to start! all the questions I asked myself were answered in this film!! Hollywood gets a bad rap and sometimes it's well deserved! but after seeing this one I can say they got it right!! just be ready to get out the tissues!! a tear jerker for sure! the kids in this movie did such a great job the whole cast was wonderful!! another movie to add to the collection!!:))

No comments:

Post a Comment

movie night

 Just watched one of my favorite classic films with my dad. I don't recall seeing many films like this growing up